Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Next?

Starting to feel a little behind maybe? Everything is turned in and I have been discussing, but I think somehow I missed an announcement about the class. So I take a look at the announcements to double check and see the class wiki one. Checked out the wiki and am lost! Where are all these posts, pages, comments, etc... coming from! Feeling overwhelmed yet again! I can't keep all the blogs, tweets, wikis, vista, assignments straight! Ugh!

2 comments:

  1. Jaime did you ever get the email from Dr Ingram telling you how to sign up for the class wiki. I also think he posted something about it in the announcements in vista. Anyway you have to go to the wikisite and request access then dr ingram will grant you access and then you set up your password. Then you will keep getting emails everytime somebody updates. I was very confused too until I read what people posted on the site and went to the topics posted on the efective and efficient homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie,
    I know that behind feeling. In one of my posts I commented on the non-linear nature of the course and how it really takes some getting used to. In the past, you could read something, then mentally check that off. But, now we need to recheck information and modules to see if new items are added.

    ReplyDelete